Friday Bullets: I Cant Hear You.
- The swelling along my jaw and neck has gone down – thank GOD. Swollen neck and jaw? Does wonders for my already low self-esteem.
- 65 people ended up here by searching for “Maroon5″ in the last month. I love that. I’ll take the Maroon 5 fans over the person/people who keep getting here searching for “About my breasts and should I massage them?”. FOUR times that search phrase has brought someone here. FOUR. TIMES. If you are asking me? I say – Go for it – massage away – and leave my damn blog out of it.
- Has anyone braved “Low-Carb Pasta” yet? I’m just curious. I’ve been seeing it around and can’t think of anything MORE unnatural than that. Except the vegetarian corn-dogs I bought my son last week. Those were pretty unnatural – but he said they were good – go figure.
- Okay – my son? Is working on his tan this summer. After one week of going to the pool with my Sister-In-Law every day (she’s 15, I hired her to watch him) he is a gorgeous shade of brown. He has that gorgeous olive-tone skin that allows him to NEVER EVER burn. He just turns brown. Pretty brown. And me and my office-working, flourescent light-basking, pasty-white ass are beginning to become a tad jealous. Why can’t I get the summer off too?
- I love smoothies. Yum. I like going to a smoothy-place and ordering a different kind every time – depending on my mood. But these nasty knock-offs by Yoplait or Danon that you can buy at the grocery store? Nasty-ass. At first I was excited “Yeah – smoothies for cheap!” But each time I try one I am reminded why I still pay 4 dollars for the smoothies from the mall.
- One more week until Harry Potter. One. More. Week.
- I am so happy Badger made it home on those mastercard commercials. Although I am kinda sad they are over. And can I tell you how THRILLED I am to see so many Boston Terriers on commercials lately. Yeah for Bostons!
- There is a new album on my photoblogs page. Its a collection of summertime pics I took with my new camera last weekend.
- Three straight hours of American Idol kinda made me get a taste of crazy in my mouth. One more hour? I totally would have been committed.
- Since this is a LilZoot Dad weekend, and since his Dad is also taking him to summer camp on Tuesday – then I am about to begin a week long stretch without my son. I am already depressed. Have I mentioned how bad I suffer from separation anxiety when I’m away from LilZ for a long period of time? Yeah- well – stick around the next week – you’ll find out how ugly it gets.
- Claire got comments finally! Go leave her one. She’s great – and she updates all the time, which I LOVE.
- So – I would love to make some snarky comment about this season of 24, but since some of you overseas have not SEEN this season yet, then I’ll refrain.
- I will, however, say that I cried harder after the Joan of Arcadia finale than I have EVER over ANY t.v. show or movie in the history of time. I bawled my freakin’ eyes out people. I am not at all religious – but my GOD (no pun intended) that episode made me cry cry cry like a little baby. yep.
- I downloaded wordpress and have been setting up the “new” Haiku Smackdown site on it. The current one is actually housed at Typepad. Its kinda tough to learn my way around a NEW program considering I just used MT for the first time in March – but its pretty user friendly – and a HELL Of a lot easier to install than MT thats for damn sure. Anyone else switching? Once this is all in place (BEFORE THURSDAY) we dont have to worry about Typepad crashing and taking our haiku site with it.
- I love the south. I really do – but if I see another variation of Calvin (as in “& Hobbes”) pissing on some truck symbol, or NASCAR number, or baseball team logo – I am going to beat someone. Seriously. Stop it. Calvin creates his own sports, and builds twisted snowmen, he doesnt piss on Jeff Gordon or Ford Truck owners – get over it – and find a DIFFERENT character to deface – I love Calvin.
You may also like...