Lotsa New Stuff

The Zoot household has a lot of things to be excited about. Here is a photo essay showing them all off!

1. New Parking Lot
I wish I had taken pictures BEFORE the new pavement, because our parking lot was such a hazard. There were potholes that were so big, we periodically lost dogs and small children in them. But now look. Its so pretty. I think we may even get lines today. Our old lot was so old you couldnt see the lines. So – yeah lines! I kinda want to get LilZoot a new bike (his old one is BUSTED) so he can test out the smooth surface. He wont know what to do not bracing for impact ever 11 inches.
newparking1.jpgnewparking2.jpg

2. New Gourmet Dog Treats
Periodically, we splurge and buy our dogs gourmet dog treats. Its about more than spoiling our dogs, its about supporting a worthy business. See, we have a “BARKery” in our mall here, and the owners are the nicest people on the planet. Their store is one of those that I just want to see do well, so I spend money there when I can. They love animals and love to hear about every customer’s a dogs. And guys? Few things will win me over quicker than letting me talk about my dogs. So – extra money periodically means yummy yummy dog treats. They have display cases, like a bakery, where you pick what you want. I just get the variety packs though, my dogs arent picky. They look good dont they? That icing? Is yogurt icing. Mmmmm.
newdogtreats.jpg

3.My Strongbad Shirts
If you do not get your news from FARK, what the hell is wrong with you? Its the best site ever. That is where MrZoot and I discovered homestarrunner.com. It took me longer to “catch on” than it did MrZoot, he’s had car decals and t-shirts forever. I just recently finished watching all of the Strongbad Emails. As a reward to myself, for finally catching up on all of the archives, I ordered a bunch of their t-shirts. Plus? They were having a sale – which is over now, sorry.
newtshirts.jpg

4. My new Roos!
Speaking of bringing back JEM and the Holograms, I enjoyed another 80s rebirth this week. I bought ROOS. Man – I had a burgandy pair of these things growing up and they were my favorite shoes. So – when I heard these were on sale? I had to get them. The pink ones? Were TEN DOLLARS. The glitter green ones? Were only 19 dollars. I so love my new shoes. They are the coolest.
newroos1.jpg
newroos2.jpg

And yes. The green ones, which I wore to a softball game Monday night, do have 1.50 in the pockets. Heh. Roos Rock.

1. Angie says:

Congrats on all your great celebrational excitement! Great shoes by the way!

2. Shawn says:

You know, things like this make me wish I had a dog. Sorta, kinda, well not really. But I do wish they made cute little treats like that for cats so I could spoil my puddy appropriatly, but then they don’t because most cats are too erm, finicky? to have thier love bought by mear ‘treats’. My luck I would buy them she would look at me, turn away, twitch her tail and say ‘you think those are so hot…YOU eat them’. Ah the joys of being ‘P-wipped’ *giggle*

3. keepergirl says:

Cool shoes! And I always thought those little pockets were for storing weed. ;-)

4. Amy says:

Those pink roos rock!!!

5. Croila says:

Oh!! Roos are being sold again are they? My cousin had a light blue pair when we were little, and they had pockets on the side. I was practically sick with envy. But now I can go and get a PINK pair, heh heh! :-D

6. bluepoppy says:

Oooh love the ROOS!!!

I’m a little scared. Because those dog treats? Look kind of delicious. Maybe I should have some breakfast…

8. Another Pam says:

Those pink shoes are HILARIOUS! You MUST post a photo of yourself in them. YOU MUST!

9. Cheeky Girl says:

hehe love the roos!!
    The doggy treats look like something we would buy for ourselves.. (I’ll have to be careful not to pick those things up for me lol)

10. Mir says:

I always wanted a pair of Roos, and never got them. And yet… I don’t feel a huge compulsion for them, now. But I agree, we totally need a picture of redheaded Zoot in hot pink shoes.

11. monique says:

hehehe who’d have guessed the BRIGHT PINK Roos would only be 10 bucks! hahahahaha i’m jonesin’ for a pair of pink/black chucks myself…

12. chlamygirl says:

the roos most definitely rock.. and on sale too, that makes them doubley rock!

13. bellabelly says:

Aww, ROOS! I love them. I had navy ones (my mother dressed me in navy constantly as a child) and I kept my lunch money in there every day.

14. myllissa says:

OOooooh!!!! I had Roos back in the day!! I loved the little pocket! I kept all kinds of cool stuff in there. My Roos were brown and tan though. I would have killed for some pink ones, though.

15. Tjej says:

Those shoes are so beautiful I could cry.

Goddamn, makes me wish I would have bought those Roxy sneaks that were on sale at Quicksilver. Pink and purple man. They were amazing.

16. junkie says:

LOVE the Roos…please give them to Ariel when you’re done w/ them.

And if there are any dogs in the world who deserve some gourmet treats…it’s definitely yours!

17. Janet says:

Wolf says those treats look delicious! He also wants to know how come I don’t get him those foofoo treats instead of just raw meaty bones & bully sticks!

18. Hudson says:

Dude, where did you get the Roos?! Killer and I were just talking about 80′s stuff we love that’s come back and I was wishing that I could get Roos again.

19. Tiff says:

Those shoes are too cute!!! :)

20. cher says:

My girlfriend at work introduced me to Homestarrunner. Its so freakin’ funny…

21. Trish says:

I’m trying to figure out what I’d wear pink shoes with?…. but I wanna pair!! :)

22. Philip says:

Those shoe shots would look a lot better if your legs were included…

23. DeAnn says:

I LOVE those pink shoes and I want a pair right now more than anything. I have some running shoes that are white with bright green and my boyfriend and niece have made fun of me for them, saying they attract attention. Uh, yeah, that’s the point?

24. Sweety says:

A barkery?? How cool is that!!

And girl, welcome to the wonderful world of girls in pink sneakers :))

25. ben says: