When All Else Fails? Photograph The Dog.

I was just working on a few designs this morning (I’m doing THREE in ONE WEEK. I’m KRAZEE with the designing. Yes Ma’am. I also may be a little drunk (parenthetically speaking, of course)) and decided to take a break so I could post an entry before I headed off to work. I couldn’t really decide what I wanted to write about (shocking, I know.) so I got up to refill my coffee (DECAF! I promise!). When I came back? This is what I saw. I’m not sure if she wanted to write the entry for me…or, if she was hoping I would play with her instead of sit at the desk and and work. Of course, since she gave me blog material, I booted her immediately so I could write an entry. And now? She’s going at a bone on the floor, waiting for the next chance to steal my chair.

P.S. Please ignore the obscene amount of wires under the desk. At some point in time, we will make an effort to hide those because the distract from the beauty that is my desk. BUT – that point in time is not NOW.

1. Lady Bug says:

I fancy your desk – very classy! I can’t get over you having two computers though. For some reason (no, I don’t know why) that makes me giggle

2. Michelle says:

I too love the desk and wires are an evil part of life unless you want to go the wireless internet route. Hmmm…now there is something I should look into!

3. Moogie says:

Aw….will you be designing her a blog for her very own? Too funny.

LOVE your desk. And the two computers sitting there nice as you please; very tech-savvy of you.

5. Christophe says:

She must have thought: mmm, a nice warm spot. Or maybe she has a secret blog and wrote her entry while you were in the kitchen.
    And I’ve got much more wires than you under my desk!

6. bad penguin says:

My dog loves to play the “steal your seat” game. He mostly does it when he wants a snuggle. I didn’t realize other dogs do that too.

She looks like she’s about to start typing. So cute!

7. Janet says:

Awwww Sweetie! She’s adorable, how can you resist her?

BTW, guess what I had for breakfast this morning? And Lauren (vegasprincess33) never heard of them (or is it ‘it’) before! What a yankee!!!

Tons of compliments on the bracelet too!

8. MB says:

I just love the dog shot. What a pose. And you’re right. That dog wanted you to play not type! Although I can see a commercial for Dell or Gateway or something with a pooch working a computer when the owner is away from the desk!

9. scorpy says:

If that’s a typical twirly desk chair, I’m amazed at Sweetie’s ability to have climbed into it! Desperate for a snuggle!

Adorable shot!