Two at ONE TIME

I FINALLY finished a new design for my old neighbor, MrsRum. Go say “Hi!” to her and ask her if she misses us around the old apartment complex!
mrsrum400.jpg

And then, I finished another design for Warm Heatherette…go tell her, “Hi!” too!
warmheather400.jpg

I’ve been BUSY today. Can ya’ tell?

1. You are a crafty big/little thing.

2. Okay, kid, I have you nicely tucked into my Geriatric Ward, which is a euphemism for B**groll because B**groll contains a word that is banned from my site.

I also added the Heatherette to my favorites list. That means she’s on probation.

Have fun on the trail ahead.

3. Bethiclaus says:

They’re fantastic, as usual. You are just whipping them out! Are you trying to get through your list before NikkiZ shows up?

4. Lisa says:

They both look great. :)

5. Kelly says:

LOVE THEM BOTH AS ALWAYS!!! YOU ROCK GIRL! I want some of your mad talent! I SOOOO wish I could make my own banners every now and again….I will be emailing you pretty soon, asking about a possible banner for me. I get all my images through istock now, LOVE THEM! :)

6. Michelle says:

They both look awesome. I have to ask though, did you enhance the boobies on the Rum Family image. They are wonderful. Can I get me a set of those!

7. mrsrum says:

Thank you for my most wonderful design! Of course we miss you around here. It’s just not the same. But, who am I to argue with owning a home of your own – I just wish we were moving right along with you :)
    Thanks again, friend!

8. kerry says:

Those designs are AWESOME! I wish I had your artistic ability.

9. Heatherette says:

Just wanted to say thank you once again for my delicious site. I’m, of course, the envy of all of my friends. You did a fab job, Zoot, and you’re VERY PRETTY, too!