My worship service

I have been working on designs like a MAD women for the past week or so. Short from two separate trips to Target yesterday (one for groceries, on for fun, give me a break) and one trip to Staples (pens!) I spent the ENTIRE day in front of my laptop. I even brought my laptop to BED last night (it’s so fun to be married to me). All of this was starting to make me twitch ever so slightly.
20050730atlbread.jpg
So, for a change of scenery? I toted myself to Atlanta bread this afternoon for some free Wireless Internet, and some soup in a bread bowl. Unfortunately – they arent serving lunch yet, so I’m stuck with a muffin for a little while. Surely no one will think me pitiful if I stay here long enough to order breakfast AND lunch, will they?

Updated to Add
Well, they finally started serving lunch, but then the post-church crowd arrived and it took FOREVER for the lines to die down. But finally…

20050730-atlbread2.jpg

1. Bethiclaus says:

Not serving lunch yet? They should serve soup in a breadbowl all damn day long. Don’t they know you’re pregnant?

2. Kitty says:

No way, they won’t think you’re pitiful – think of all those people who spend the entire day at Starbucks and Barnes & Noble. You probably look like a college student doing homework or something. ;)

3. Cori says:

And the soup du jour was???

4. monkey says:

hello,
    i havent been reading so much and havent commented in a while so i thought id catch up. i love your butterfly design.
    and soup in a bowl! wow…is that a straw in it??

5. BerryGirl says:

wow, that pretty much looks amazing- totally worth the wait. And if you had to have a muffin until it was time- that is just an added bonus. We don’t have Atlanta Bread Co in Texas but it looks like Panera – I wonder if they are similar.

6. kerry says:

I so wanted to go there today…I’m jealous! :)

7. Kitty says:

So glad I checked back in, but now I’m hungry. Mmmm, soup in a bread bowl *Homer drooling noise*

8. Moogie says:

That looks so good and totally worth the wait. They have those in Jacksonville…I’ve seen it but not been there yet. What kind of soup was it today?

9. Lisa says:

Oooh, what is it (in the second picture)? That looks like a great, but dangerous place to hang out. :)

10. Janet says:

Dude!!! How come you didn’t tell me about the Led Zeppelin t-shirts at Target???

11. Christy says:

Oh, man, that muffin & that bread bowl look sooooo good. I miss being pregnant & being able to just eat whatever I want whilst shooting people the evil eye. “What??? I’m pregnant. You gotta problem??”
    Now I’m just fat. Boo.

I love soup in a bread bowl. It’s one of my favoritest things. Especially if the crust is kinda chewy at the end. mmm. .oO I’m hungry.

13. Kelly says:

You are after my own heart !!!! YUMMY!!!!!

14. Nicole says:

Girl…take a break! I have never heard of Atlanta Bread Company until my trip to Charleston last week. Of course, I was too busy eating large amounts of pralines, so I never gave them a try. But, that bread bowl looks yummy. Heck…so does the muffin.