Aaaaahhhh

The good news? The men are gone and my bladder is empty. Well, actually, I’ve had two diet cokes since I last peed (pee’d? pee-ed?) so it’s probably not empty, but when it fills back up? I can pee knowing no one else can hear me. I ended up going to Target, but not just to use the facility, because I also remembered I needed some nail polish remover since I’ve got about 12 layers on my toenails now. Actually? Acetone will probably not even be strong enough, I’ll need a blow torch.

HOWEVER, I just dribbled spaghetti sauce all down the front of my shirt, so the joy I feel from the workers being gone? Has been replaced by sadness over the ruin of what elt like a Zoot-looks-kinda-presentable Day. That’s what I get for trying to fix myself up. Just when I thought it was safe to wear nice clothes because NikkiZ doesn’t spit-up that much anymore. I had evidently forgotten about my own propensity for staining clothing, since I’d had someone else to blame it on for so long.

1. Jenn says:

My mom had an extra Tide-to-Go pen, so she gave it to me and ever since then, nothing in our house has been stained. I’m kinda sad about that. I want to use my Tide pen!

2. Rachael says:

Eh, blame it on her anyway. Not like anyone will know the difference.

3. Kobri says:

I agree about the Tide to go pen. I works when you need it, but if you actually have it with you nothing will spill, it has mysterious powers that pen!

4. Paige says:

My tide pen turned. So becareful. After about a month of stain cleaning it got this smell. This horrible horrible dirty fish water smell. yuck!

5. meeta says:

Aw man. I SO understand the dribbling thing…this is why I try not to wear white. Cause I know I will spill on it.

6. sherrypg says:

My Tide pen started to smell wonky too. What’s up with that? Still works though. Highly recommend it. I think I have used it more on my co-workers than on me.

7. FFF says:

But Grey’s Anatomy is sooo gooooood. Whine onver. Seriously, it’s on DVD if you want to catch up!