Don’t hate me because I have an ugly bedroom

We all know I’m a total Flickr whore, right? I love Flickr with all of my heart and dream of a day when I have enough photos listed on the explore page that I can do one of those cool posters everyone else does.

Of course, it would be the one photo with the crappy lighting and ugly shadows that makes it. AND in the one room of my house we haven’t fixed up yet – showing the hideous wallpaper trim. AND the one time my daughter is running around in her diaper: white-trash style. It couldn’t have been any of my gorgeous Easter photos or great flower shots. Nope. Has to be the crappy picture with my husband looking like a crazed maniac.

Awesome.

1. LittleDutchgirl says:

Congrats, that is a funny, albeit scary, picture!!!

How do you know it made it to the interesting page? I have been hoping to make it there, but I do not know how to tell. I guess mine just aren’t ‘interesting’ enough yet, I will keep working on it!

2. Jessica says:

I don’t get it…how do you know if you have been deamed “interesting”? Is there a way to see? I love me some flickr, but I have no idea how to REALLY love it. Love it the way all you TRUE Flickr whores love it :)

3. zoot says:

Jessica – go here:

And type in your email address.

4. Jessica says:

Oohhhh..now I get it. thanks, Zoot!

5. Jenny H. says:

You know you’re nuts,right?! That picture is AWESOME!
    I think your house looks great. I am basing this observation on the random pictures I have seen!

I love this picture so, so much.

7. Babylinda says:

He caught the baby right?

8. Kathy says:

What a fun shot. Congrats! I know what you mean about making the Explore page. I am a (semi-recovering) Flickr whore, too, and the few pictures of mine that were deemed interesting enough for Explore I either hated or was totally indifferent to.

9. susan says:

I agree – I’ve been wavering between 1 and 2 photos in Interestingness in the low 300′s – back down to 1 in the pool and everyone else I know tags out on the first page on a daily basis!

I love this photo though – no matter what the lighting is. It’s fun to see her in suspended in mid air. It’s a great capture!