Goodbye, 2009. I Don’t Think I’ll Miss You At All.

Well…today is the last day of 2009. The year I lost my Dad and got laid off. My Mom was also hospitalized for a week, needing to have her gallbladder removed. And just two days ago, my in-laws lost their canine matriarch after a long life. No matter how long you’ve had a dog, the loss is always still very sad and Prissy dying just solidifies 2009 in my mind as THE YEAR FROM HELL. But…there have been a lot of moments I won’t forget, or don’t want to forget. And lucky for me, I capture most of them on camera. So…here is the full slideshow of random photos from 2009. Or the smaller/embedded version is below.

Happy New Year’s to you all! Thanks for sticking with me this year, without you I think I would have had a much more difficult time coping. You really are the best. Love you all! EVEN YOU!

1. Karen says:

Such awesome pictures! Makes me feel so guilty for not capturing more of our life on camera. Shoot… yesterday was birthday day in our house (my oldest turned 18 and my #2 was 14) and we went to Mikato… didn’t take one picture. My 11yo was snapping some shots; maybe she has some worth saving.

Anyhow, this is supposed to be about YOU. Pictures are great, colors in them are amazing. Y’all look like you have so much fun.

2. bessie.viola says:

You have such a beautiful family, Zoot. Hope you have a very happy new year, and enjoy celebrating it with your nearest and dearest.

3. stace says:

i love you!! i’m sorry to hear about prissy :( i didn’t know.

4. Kate says:

Happy new year to you! I hope 2010 kicks the ass of 2009.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

6. junkie says:

i love that slideshow with all of my heart! the one of you with straight hair? fabulous! makes me miss you guys all the more…

happy new year, my girl…i love and miss you so much.

oh, and i’m so sorry to hear about prissy, too…please give them my love.

7. Maggie says:

Wishing you all the best in all the years to come!

8. Jenera says:

Have a happy new year!

9. Allison says:

Hope your next year is FANTASTIC!! Know that you are loved from all over the world…. Good luck with everything and take care!!

Happy New Year, Kim! I hope the next year is better for all of us <3

11. Karen says:

Hey,

I have actually done something else even dumber than you have regarding the cooking of the cake balls…but I refuse to tell!!!

I have loved reading you for the last few years–actually don’t know how long but it was before NickiZ and AndyZ.
    Hope 2010 will be a great year for you.

Love you, your family, and your blog!! Happy New Year!!

12. Michelle says:

Love the slide show! You take such beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing with us! :-)