So cute I sometimes don’t mind if he pees on me.

Clean!

That last post was a little serious and I hate leaving that tone as the first entry on my blog so I thought I’d add this cute bathtime photo of AndyZ to lighten the mood a little. Because…Come On! How hysterically adorable is that smile? It almost makes me forget he woke up at 4:20am this morning. FOR THE DAY. And it almost makes me forget that, when I got him out of his crib, he was soaked indicating his diaper was beyond full. And it almost makes me forget that I was too tired to change him so I just put him on my lap (soaked in urine) and fed him his morning yogurt while I drank some coffee to wake up a bit. Evidently Exhausted Zoot does not mind the smell of urine as much as Well-Rested Zoot does.

1. Liv says:

Is that a vein on his right cheek or did he get an owie?

2. Beth B. says:

He is cute :-) Hang in there!! :-)

3. Jill says:

What an adorable pic!

4. krissy says:

Don’t you love full diapers. My 2 year old crawled into my bed this morning and low and behold — SHE WAS SOAKED!! I ran her to the tub too. Adorable little boy, though!! Your son is so beautiful. :)

This picture makes me smile :)

6. Lorie says:

Call me crazy but I actually miss the diaper days because they are so freakin’ cute at this age. Your picture – case in point. Pure cuteness. My child bearing parts just took over my brain and are now chanting “must create! must create!” I have been a lurker/fan/stalker for quite some time. Back when it was just Lil Z and might I say that he has turned into a fine looking young man.