This is my token football game dip. My family loves it because we’re a big fan of buffalo wings – making this dip FANTASTIC for us. It goes fast when I’m around, so if you’re inviting me to your party? I wouldn’t let me near this stuff.
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
* 1/2 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 cups of cooked chicken (I’ve used chicken shredded off a cut up fryer, chicken breasts, and chicken thighs before. All turns out fine!)
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix dressing, buffalo sauce and chicken. Spread mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
4. Sprinkle top with the shredded Mozzarella
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve with Fritos scoops.