So Close…

The Boys

Donnie and Wes unintentionally ended up matching on Easter Sunday. Nothing planned, but I couldn’t resist snapping their picture. First, Donnie squatted down and Wes squatted down next to him. This cracked us up because – while Donnie looked like he was just trying to get down to Wes’s level – Wes looked like he was pooping in the yard.

Donnie asked him to stand up and said, “Just put your hand on my shoulder.” This is what he did. He couldn’t understand why we were laughing so hard. I mean…is he totally gangsta or WHAT?

1. Brandy says:

That is AWESOME!

2. suzie says:

Look at your cuties!! :) Sweet picture.

You have such cute men in your life ;-) That should be the cover for Wes’s new rap album or something ;-)

4. Megan says:

I hope you and your adorable family are all doing okay after the huge storms last night! I’m sure you have readers (like me) all over the place thinking about you and wishing you well.

5. Jana Frerichs says:

Hope everything is well and you didn’t have any major weather last night. I thought about you when I was watching the Today show this morning and they kept talking about AL and tornadoes.

6. Cheryl says:

I hope you and yours are safe and well today. Let us know how you are whenever you can.

7. Cara says:

I know you’re getting bombarded, but add me to the list of people who are really hoping you’ll post today and tell us everything is okay for you and yours…. Please let everything be okay….

8. Cara says:

Just figured out I could see your tweets on the blog. (Yeah, I’m a little slow.) I’m sorry you’re without power for so long; anyone from Florida can really sympathize with that one. But so, so relieved you’re safe. I heard from my family on facebook (and we’re clear there), so I’m feeling really warm, fuzzy thoughts about the internet and social media right now.

9. Sandy says:

Hoping you and your family are ok!

10. dori says:

thinking of you!!!

11. tracy says:

So I’ve never commented here before, but been reading for, like, ever. I have had you and your family on my mind all day long. So glad to see from a commenter above who saw a tweet that you’re without power, but safe. I’m in Tennessee (and a UT grad), but Alabama has been on my heart today.

12. Brian says:

Kim posted on twitter (during a moment of cell service) that they are all fine, just worried about friends and family.

13. Tammy says: