This is one of those books E has been begging me to read for a while now: The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I’ll tell you the honest reason why you should read it, because they’re filming the movie right now and the cast list is AMAZING. Observe: Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev, Paul Rudd, and Mae Whitman. That’s some of my favorite actors right there. But also? The book is probably something all parents of teenagers should read. If you have had a teenager in the last 10+ years or so, they’ve probably read it. I get the impression it...
I'm Kim aka Zoot - a derivative of a childhood nickname. This is my web site where I've been blabbering non-stop since 2004. I like to talk about running, parenting, bullet journals, food, and geeky treasures I find on the internet!
Feel free to browse around, leave comments, or just run away screaming. It won't be the first time.
(These are the other places you can find me.)
Most Shared Posts
- Before You Post Something Derogatory About Shopping On Thanksgiving…101 29741
- The Future Of Television – “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries”10 482
- To My Conservative Family and Friends: Don’t Stop Fighting7 242
- How To Make A Friendship Outlast Your Vote6 186
- Age Related7 121
- Dear Joe, (A Lesson About How One Decision Can Change Your Life.)7 120
- Brave.10 108
- In Lieu of Prayer0 106
- Why I Cried2 100
- Some people go to church, others throw their kids in the air.3 98