SPOILER ALERT! Do not proceed unless you have seen last night’s episode of How I Met Your Mother called “Symphony of Illumination”. Everyone is clamoring to jump to the praise of last night’s ‘How I Met Your Mother’ thanks to it’s emotional hook and tender care. But you know what I say? BOLLOCKS. First – let me tell you why I didn’t like it from the perspective of a general fan of television. I absolutely HATE when a show leads you into one GREAT BIG PLOT TWIST that you weren’t expecting and then – after you’ve spent hours/days trying to...
I'm Kim aka Zoot - a derivative of a childhood nickname. This is my web site where I've been blabbering non-stop since 2004. I like to talk about running, parenting, bullet journals, food, and geeky treasures I find on the internet!
Feel free to browse around, leave comments, or just run away screaming. It won't be the first time.
(These are the other places you can find me.)
Most Shared Posts
- Before You Post Something Derogatory About Shopping On Thanksgiving…101 29741
- The Future Of Television – “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries”10 482
- To My Conservative Family and Friends: Don’t Stop Fighting7 242
- How To Make A Friendship Outlast Your Vote6 186
- Age Related7 121
- Dear Joe, (A Lesson About How One Decision Can Change Your Life.)7 120
- Brave.10 108
- In Lieu of Prayer0 106
- Why I Cried2 100
- Some people go to church, others throw their kids in the air.3 98