SPOILER ALERT! Do not proceed unless you have seen last night’s episode of How I Met Your Mother called “Symphony of Illumination”. Everyone is clamoring to jump to the praise of last night’s ‘How I Met Your Mother’ thanks to it’s emotional hook and tender care. But you know what I say? BOLLOCKS. First – let me tell you why I didn’t like it from the perspective of a general fan of television. I absolutely HATE when a show leads you into one GREAT BIG PLOT TWIST that you weren’t expecting and then – after you’ve spent hours/days trying to...
Most Shared Posts
- Before You Post Something Derogatory About Shopping On Thanksgiving…101 29754
- The Future Of Television – “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries”10 482
- To My Conservative Family and Friends: Don’t Stop Fighting7 242
- How To Make A Friendship Outlast Your Vote6 186
- Age Related7 121
- Dear Joe, (A Lesson About How One Decision Can Change Your Life.)7 120
- Brave.10 108
- In Lieu of Prayer0 106
- Why I Cried2 100
- Some people go to church, others throw their kids in the air.3 98
Hi! I'm Kim aka Zoot - a derivative of a childhood nickname. This is my web site where I've been blabbering non-stop since 2004. I like to talk about running, parenting, food, and geeky treasures I find on the internet!
Feel free to browse around, leave comments, or just run away screaming. It won't be the first time.