SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! ALSO – BAD SPORTS ANALOGIES AHEAD! THEY’RE JUST AS BAD AS SPOILERS! To me, if I look at it without my Unabashed Gleek bias, ‘Glee’ seems to either hit the ball out of the park, or strike out every episode. There are no…ummm…crap. I don’t know anything about baseball so I’ve lost this analogy. What’s it called when your hit sends a runner or two home? Not a home run but something still good? THAT’S what ‘Glee’ seems to lack, just the basic good episode. To me? Last night was it. First? The PERFORMANCES. I’m not...
I'm Kim aka Zoot - a derivative of a childhood nickname. This is my web site where I've been blabbering non-stop since 2004. I like to talk about running, parenting, bullet journals, food, and geeky treasures I find on the internet!
Feel free to browse around, leave comments, or just run away screaming. It won't be the first time.
(These are the other places you can find me.)
Most Shared Posts
- Before You Post Something Derogatory About Shopping On Thanksgiving…101 29749
- The Future Of Television – “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries”10 482
- To My Conservative Family and Friends: Don’t Stop Fighting7 242
- How To Make A Friendship Outlast Your Vote6 186
- Age Related7 121
- Dear Joe, (A Lesson About How One Decision Can Change Your Life.)7 120
- Brave.10 108
- In Lieu of Prayer0 106
- Why I Cried2 100
- Some people go to church, others throw their kids in the air.3 98